Tribe21 believes that for the development of a nation, education is the only tool. We help students to live their dreams by enrolling them in world’s best institutions. We have tie ups with top notch Universities and Colleges of different countries like, USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh, Germany, China and India etc. Our Partnering Institutes/Universities offer variety of courses in fields of Engineering, Medicine, Science, Arts, Management, and Commerce. The courses range from under grade, post grade to doctorates levels. We make sure that the candidates are well aware of various scholarships that can help them with financial aspects of their education.

Our Application Processing Service

  • Education Counseling
  • Country Information
  • Selection of right course
  • University/College Selection
  • Admissions guidance
  • Financial Assistance
  • Abroad Safety Measures
  • Post study Job Opportunities
  • Visa Assistance
  • Travel Guidance
  • Accommodation Guidance
  • Ticket Assistance

Domestic Education Partners

International Education Partners

Places to Study



We have listed some of general queries below you might have in you mind.

Q. Can spouse accompany the main student applicant?

A. Some countries do allow the spouse to accompany the student and work full time.

Q. What type of visa I will get? Can I work Part-Time?

A. If your main motive is to study abroad and you are applying for the same, you will get a student visa. Normally, a student can work for 20 hours per week and full-time during holidays.

Q. Can my overseas relatives sponsor my studies?

A. Yes, if one is having their relatives abroad and they are ready to support you financially, one can take their help in the form of sponsorship.

Q. Do I need to pay my tuition fee in advance?

A. Well, countries like Canada, Australia, UK require the students to pay the tuition fee in advance whereas others like New Zealand, Ireland one has the option to pay after the approval of the visa.

Q. How can I finance my studies?

A. Going abroad seem to be little expensive when compared to the cost of studies in India. However, if you want quality education, international exposure and the education which will boost your career, one can rely on the sources like family funds, bank loan, scholarships, sponsorships etc to show funds in the form financials required for the study visa .

Q. What all documents are required for admission overseas?

A. You need to come with the following documents:
1. 10th Mark Sheet
2. 10+2 Mark sheet (onwards till now)
3. IELTS/TOEFL score card
4. Passport

Q. What type of English test one needs to clear?

A. All the students applying for Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK needs to clear IELTS exams depending on the country and college requirement. GRE, GMAT and TOEFL is required in USA. Some of the European countries do accept students with very less bands or countries like Lithuania, Latvia, Cyprus, Malaysia, and Singapore accept students without IELTS.

Q. Who can apply for overseas education?

A. Anyone having good academic records, firm financial income/support and required proficiency in English is eligible to apply for higher education.

Get in touch using the form below

let us help you with your goals